My pacbell.net account won't allow me to access it today. I've had it for about 20 years
For the last 20 years:
- I go to Sign in to Yahoo Mail
- I enter my email ***********@pacbell.net and click Next
Starting several days ago:
- It redirects me to Sign in now! AT@T page that prompts me to enter ID/Email and Password
- I enter my ***********@pacbell.net and password I was entering into yahoo page for 20 years and click Sign In
- It redirects me to Set Your Personal Password page that prompts me to enter New Password and Confirm Password.
- I enter my new password and confirm password and click Continue
- It redirects me to We're sorry page that shows me a message that is an image:
We cannot process your request at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.
For more information, please Contact Us.
- Clicking on Contact Us redirects me to Hmmm...can't reach this page
Hmmm...can’t reach this page
Make sure you’ve got the right web address: http://businessesales.att.com
Search for "http://businessesales.att.com" on Bing
Refresh the page
Report this issue