Our Community Forums will be closing on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
Protect yourself online
zippy.p.'s profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018 5:49 AM

is anyone else seeing kismen gunesli on their accuweather page?

has my WiFi &/or phone been hacked ? accuweather claims it is 81° today (((tuesday 23 january 2018 ))) ... .. impossible, as i live in the northeastern u.s.    i can see other people have written/asked about their phones also showing incorrect temperatures AND  kismen  gunesli.. .. though i've so far been unable to find an answer.  thanks

Expert

• 

15K Messages

6 years ago

Just try using another weather website.  There's plenty to choose from.  Google for them.  It's possible their site has a problem.  It happens.  Whether websites sometimes (can't resist this) "go south" Man LOL  If you are only seeing problem on that one site it doesn't mean you've been "hacked".

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Me too. Only two of my 4 cities are doing that

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

So they must be having an issue. With both of us getting thatScreenshot_2018-01-23-00-27-18.png

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I am It's crazy it will not go away. I'm thru us cellular.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Just add your city zip code again and it will gi back to normal.   Idk if its a long term fix or not, but it worked just now.  

Also from accuweather twitter:

"THANK YOU to our many loyal users who have alerted us they are experiencing location and temperature discrepancies. We are aware of the situation, and we are actively working to address it now. We look forward to updating you."

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I am seeing this as the weather condition for Philadelphia. It is showing up or normal it was a cloudy or clear etc. AccuWeather is also giving the wrong temperature for Philadelphia as being in the 80s. Also, it is showing the wrong time . I'm trying to figure out what language that is and what part of the world it's for because I believe it 2 AM it showed that it was 10 AM.  I did not see it on any other city that is in this area. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I've got the same thing happening with 2 of my cities.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Yes im with boost mobile an three of my friends an i are on the same network an all our phones are still showing it.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

It is an Accu weather issue. It is showing up on the Accu weather channel also for Philadelphia. AccuWeather is aware of the issue and working on it. It also shows the wrong time in the upper right-hand corner. I would like to know what language that says and what area it's for since the time is about  seven or eight hours ahead of Philadelphia. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

For giggles, I looked up and found what this phrase means. It means partly sunny in Turkish. AccuWeather said that the problem is being worked on.  You can re-enter your ZIP Code to fix your problem on your phones etc. I just don't know how they're going to take to fix the information on the channel on TV. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.