How do I restore my AT&T email contacts? Restore deleted or missing AT&T email contacts
Restore individual email contacts
- Select Contacts (it’s to the right of your inbox).
- Select Deleted Contacts.
- Check the box beside each contact to restore.
- Select Restore and then to confirm, select Restore again. The contacts are returned to your AT&T Contacts.
- Select Done.
Restore all email contacts
Good to know: If you choose to restore all your contacts, you'll restore them from a backup from a particular date. If you’ve added new contacts since the backup, you’ll lose them. Before you try to restore your contacts, back up your current list by exporting them.
To restore all of your contacts:
- Select Contacts and then Deleted Contacts.
- Choose Restore from backup.
- Select the date and time you want to restore your contacts to. If there isn't a list of dates available, we couldn't find any contacts from your address book to restore.
- Select Restore. You’ll see a confirmation if your contacts were restored successfully.
Jared, AT&T Community Specialist
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.