Protect yourself online
erik2125's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, March 18th, 2019 11:37 PM

Email access problem

I can sign into my email account, but when I click on the email icon I receive  a message "SAML 2.0 authentication failed" followed by "FBTSML215E, The name identifier policy in the authentication request could not be met by this identity provider". My email does not display.

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

4 years ago

Jean,
The workaround that works for me is to use a different browser. The problem only comes up in Chrome. Firefox is fine.
Hope that you have success with job hunting.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I previously was able to go to Yahoo.com and log in to my email but now I am getting that same error -- I AM able to get my att.net mail still on the Yahoo app on my Android. Any further ideas?  Would logging into Yahoo on Chrome rather than Safari help?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

It worked for awhile now it won’t work on any browser I’ve tried (edge, IE, Firefox, Opera, Chrome)

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

4 years ago

I think I'm lucky as after a few days the problem disappeared. I will not say on its own cause I changed absolutely nothing. I think that Yahoo had a glitch &/or Chrome did as I check for updates for everything every day (PC, Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader CD, Chrome, Firefox, Thunderbird, Elements,etc. I've disabled Flash and only do that prior to use, which I've not done in close to two years.)  

To the rest of you with similar problem. Good Luck!  (Be a bit patient, it took a week before I wrote first above and then two weeks for it to be fixed.)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.