AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Protect yourself online
Diego_G2327's profile

• 

1 Message

Thu, Oct 6, 2022 3:56 AM

Door to door sales

A woman came to my house the other day and has been telling us about AT&T’s service I don’t really know if she’s from AT&T or not she has a branded shirt and an iPad ready for customers to sign up on.

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

2 months ago

Could be legitimate but I don't think AT&T does cold door-to-door sales. It's probably a reseller. What ever promos or deals they offer should be listed on the AT&T website. If not, AT&T won't honor whatever deal they are trying to sell you.

tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

8.6K Messages

2 months ago

Time and time again we see people in here complaining about not getting what they were promised from a door-to-door or big box retailer "AT&T" salesperson.  Just the other day someone had a picture of the promo they were promised they would get if they signed up.  It was very official looking, probably because it was an actual promo....that had expired a month or so before.

I only recommend that people order service online because that's the only way to be certain you're on the current promo. Even then, take screencaps of every page and every "see details" link.  It's not unusual for AT&T to deny online-only promos promised from other sellers.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.