Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
Protect yourself online
T

• 

4 Messages

Tue, Jul 19, 2022 2:17 PM

DNSBL:RBL 521 - Emails blocked by ATT

It appears that our server's IP address is being blocked by the A&T mail servers. Can you please whitelist the IP address 72.236.255.162. The server sends purchase confirmations.

I also sent an email to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net.

I contacted abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net on the 14th.  We are still being blocks as of this morning. 

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could notbe delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.If you do so, please include this problem report. You candelete your own text from the attached returned message.The mail system host ff-ip4-mx-vip1.prodigy.net[144.160.159.21]
    said: 553 5.3.0 flpd577 DNSBL:RBL 521< 72.236.255.162 >_is_blocked.Forassistance forward this error to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net (in reply to MAILFROM command)
JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

30.2K Messages

4 months ago

Sending the e-mail to the abuse address is the correct and only documented recourse.  It normally takes several days to a week or two for resolution.  To pile on, they apparently put one or more Microsoft Outlook 365 server IPs on their blacklist and are getting buried in end-user e-mails asking to fix that, which makes it hard for them to process actual useful requests like yours.

• 

4 Messages

4 months ago

As they are piled on we get piled out.  We have clients calling why are they being blocked.   "Is it fixed yet?"... over and over :)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.