Protect yourself online
M

• 

7 Messages

Fri, May 29, 2020 10:22 PM

can't log into my currently/yahoo/att.net account

starting over a week ago when i try to log into my currently account ([email scrubbed]) i am redirected to ATT.com, which has nothing to do with my email. It still seems to work to get it on my phone and through my outlook email reader, but i can't log in directly. when i try on another computer it will work two or three times and then the redirect starts. tech support doesn't understand because they are not familiar with these att.net email addresses. I am really concerned that it will stop working on my phone and i will lose email access altogether.

• 

1 Message

2年前

I want to stay logged in but now there is no option. If trying to work, you have to login continuously. There is NO HELP on the AT&T website. I can't find a number for tech support so if someone could give it to me, I'll try my luck with that.

• 

7 Messages

@Oldgrumpy  this is the number on the "bill" that i started getting monthly last fall for what they think is a dial-up account (how long ago was that!?) they bill me for several months, then credit me, then bill me again. very weird. the number is 8667223425. sometimes you get dial-up support, which knows more about these email accounts, and sometimes you get redirected to cell phone or something else. i had good luck on a saturday morning once, i think i got a supervisor. good luck!

• 

7 Messages

I called them this morning, got a guy named Oscar who knew what he was doing. I think they are switching the att.net accounts over to att.com. Always before the two accounts had been completely separate but now they wanted me to use my att.com username and password to log in, and once i began doing that i was redirected back to my email.

• 

7 Messages

2年前

I called them this morning, got a guy named Oscar who knew what he was doing. I think they are switching the att.net accounts over to att.com. Always before the two accounts had been completely separate but now they wanted me to use my att.com username and password to log in, and once i began doing that i was redirected back to my email.

• 

1 Message

2年前

I have had the same experience and after following multiple support steps to fix, I continue experiencing problems. I am about to get a new e-mail address & leave AT&T e-mail altogether. Thanks for reporting your experience. I cannot believe that others are not having the same problem.

• 

9 Messages

2年前

are you trying to login from USA location and in browser ? i see it may not work outside usa 

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

1年前

everytime i try to login to my email accounyt it takes me too my cell/uverse log in  that is not what i wont to do  

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.