For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
proxybox's profile

Tutor

• 

19 Messages

Wednesday, December 30th, 2015 6:29 AM

Can't download pdf / jpg attachments

On Chrome or IE, I cannot download pdf and jpg attachments. I receive an error message everytime I try.  The current workaround is to forward the email to gmail and download there or switch to the basic version of Yahoo email.

Thanks,

Jon

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

8 years ago

Hello, @proxybox!

Are you still having difficulty downloading these files on Chrome and IE? If so, have you tried clearing your cache or taken any other troubleshooting steps? We would be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send us a private message with your contact information, the best time to reach you, and a brief summary of the issue.

You can expect a reply within two business days. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

8 years ago

Now, I am curious if you tried it with Firefox, and if so, had the same experiance.

I have never tried attaching a file using att's e-mail, and now, I am going to have to, just to see if it works okay or not now.

Okay, did this using the yahoo web portal, both sent a small file, and received a small file with no issues.

am including the following, in hopes they can troubleshoot for you:

IF you are an active ATT customer, try the following number: AT&T's web support line @ 1-877-312-5550, we had other users report good results with them in the past.

if you are NOT an active ATT customer (account in "free" status) then you will have to go thru one of the care teams.

Pick one of there care team links (any will work) and send a message with your name, account, phone, contact email, best time to connect with you, and a message with your needs. Give them a couple days or so to get back with you, and I hope they can help.

U-verse problems, ATTU-verseCare.
Cellular Problems, ATTMobilityCare.
Billing/other problems ATTCustomerCare
Please mark replies as solutions if it fixed your problem. This helps other members find answers quickly.

Good luck

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.