Our Community Forums will be closing on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
Protect yourself online
Hacked2death's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Wednesday, June 21st, 2017 10:58 AM

Closed

Can anyone help? Entire network hacked. Wifi, router, phone, alarm system n cameras.

I need help REALLY REALLY bad n under constant attack. Someone has taken control of everything in my house. Can't even call att, my alarm company or even apple for my cellphone plus house phones thru internet n cell phones n laptops are hacked from being on wifi, cuz hackers reroute my calls to a bogus representative or just kill the call. I've tried enabling mac filtering but it won't let me do that. Plus anytime I make any progress it just ticks them off n they kick me out of my own network. I've changed passwords, network name and everything else I've read online in last 2 months and all I've accomplished is aggravating the hackers. I can't even open up a chat on this site cuz they block it. <br>

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

Ive learned they're bridging the signal somewhere else before it gets to my att gateway router. Also they have created private NAT for themselves as well as put themselves as main users on my acct. I've removed them, changed IP addresses and enabled/disabled everything possible but that works for maybe two mins tops before they shut my wholes system down. Yesterday I couldn't watch tv, use internet or house phones and couldn't even use my cell phone on cell network to make calls or on internet cuz they jammed me so bad and eventually locked me out of my own iPhone. Went to Apple Store and everyone there said they've never even heard of all that happening to iPhone so wished me luck after unlocking my phone. I was hacked again before I got to my car

• 

3 Messages

this has been happening to me for three years and i have recorded it all , AT&T MOBILITY, VERIZON and LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS at the local level . With a lot of help from local persons gaining financial benefits from the illegal investing government contracts fraud

• 

3 Messages

I cant stop it contact the legitimate legal help , everything is null , my identity stolen repeatedly fake searches seizure of everything I ever had , the local court and agencies in on it . Thats a fact , all done because of the illegal use of the online investing property etc backed by falsified certificate authorities and redirects hidden in lines of code

• 

3 Messages

police are you kidding me, its being run out of the caddo county court house in oklahoma

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

I don't think that's a viable option. I haven't done anything whatsoever wrong or illegal but from what I've heard about who it is these people aren't the type you'd like to do that to if you care about your loved ones of self. Trust me id of called cops two months ago if I thought it was possible

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

I'm sorry for even writing this post and think going to delete. Wish this was a joke but unfortunately for me it's not even tip of the iceberg of what's going on. I appreciate your reply I really do.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

All of this is happening to me too! Most people just think I am crazy, including the police! Its ridiculous. Calling the authorities and reporting all of this basically made me look schizo, and my husband look psycho. I even talked to my old therapist about it and though she didn't seem to take me seriously, she did ask me questions to see if I was in a state of psychosis, and concluded that I am not. Though I am starting to feel that way. This all began in March/April. Mine and my husband's phones were hacked, and cloned, our laptops, computers, alarm system, cameras, and PS4 have all  been hacked. I have even had someone steal things from my home and vandalize my husband's truck. I would really think I were crazy if he didn't experience this stuff with me, but I don't think two people can have the same delusions. I have yet to come up with anything that will help me with my network...I even use a VPN, which they have hacked and now use. They have hacked my facebook as well, and seem to be harassing me. I have tried to make new ones and they get reported immediately. There is also a page on facebook called The Strange Page that seems to post things that I discuss in my home privately and don't post online. I have been alienated from most of my family and friends, but my parents live next door to me, so I do have contact with them at least. I feel like I have crossed over into another dimension of sorts. Its really freaking me out. This stuff is so strange, it almost feels paranormal. Please let me know if you figure anything out! I joined the boards just to respond to this. Thanks.

ACE - Expert

• 

28K Messages

7 years ago

It sounds like you need to unplug and go off the radar....at least for awhile.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I don't know if you guys are crazy or not but I have an old male aquaintance who did this kind of stuff to me so I can relate and I feel for you.  He's a hacker and programmer, he mostly vandalizes news that that has to do with a male celebrity I was following, so wherever i go when i do a search about him, there's nothing but fake news about him.  All sites are like this, tumblr, google, youtube, fansites, he just made it all fake I guess. And he made it seem like he said stuff he never said in videos, it's insane, so i'm having a hard time finding stuff with 100 pecent confidence that i know is real. I've been emotionally tormented for the past year and a half because of it and moved to a motel since he put spy cameras in my house and was posting pictures all over my internet to let me know what I'm doing somehow, very personal stuff, like how do my neighbors think that is ok, and they are in a church?  and I'm stressed because I can't find any precedence for this type of hacking.  I guess they got some local kids involved to harrass me, and a couple adults too, I don't know, I guess they think all of this hacking stuff was cool or something, especially the way he can edit videos of celebrities, but I really don't know.  Also he got some neighbors to move next door into the abandoned church for whatever reason, although they seem nice enough, I can't deal with having reminders of such a bad emotional experience staring me in the face next door to me all day.  I can't even watch tv alone cause he was messing around with it too when it's connected the internet. I just couldn't handle it anymore and to leave to protect my health and my mother too since I was causing her too many problems too and she didn't believe me.

Also even though it sounds stupid i had a pretty deep emotional attachment to that guy i was following, that i was pretty ashamed of myself and embarrassed about it, but it is what it is.  it's not ok to destroy pictures and videos of someone you care about, or blackmail them into not looking at them, especially when i was sick was at the time.  even if it looks stupid, feelings are real, and he knows it, which is why he got jealous enough to do all that stuff why he was watching me.

but yeah my mental health was off for a year or so, most likely some kind of hormonal balance, well i at least had some severe hormonal problems that couldn't be fixed with medication, so that was more than a mental illness, and largely why i was so emotional at the time. And this stuff is harder on me because I was so emotional for that year.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

This exact thing is happening to me too. I have considered everything down to getting rid of the TVs and cell phones. My husband actually did put me in a hospital because of my extreme paranoia about all of it and how I wanted to get rid of the TVs. It's pretty much ruined our lives and our family. I feel for you, and I'm on Verizon. Hope you dont have to go totally off grid. The strange page is interesting because the hackers tell me they are uploading my conversations to Facebook or that they read my journals aloud on Facebook, and that's after hacking and deleting my posts. It's not funny. Hope we win this battle. Targeted individuals unite ♡

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

The same thing is happening to me, even my kids think I am nuts but I know exactly who is doing it. My husband. It’s what he does as a profession. I thought it was only recent but I am finding evidence that he’s been monitoring everything we do for a long time now.its making me crazy, I can’t even have one single productive day because he makes sure I can’t. Example: I go to stream music and begin working, he shuts down my music repeatedly. So I give up and try to work on my computer, it denies me acces to everything I try to do, says I am not the owner , I don’t have rights or access.

I have learned much about computers and I always know when I get close to booting him or preventing him from further abuse because my phones rings and guess who it is? He says, whatcha doing? Every time!!!! My computer takes screenshots and emails them to him, voice recordings, webcam recordings, (I put tape over the camera) re-routes my emails, locks me out of my accounts, deletes all of my personal videos and pics, I have created I don’t know how many accounts and he manages to get them all. Closes my accounts, spam calls my home phone with spam recordings, when I try to reset the password to certain accounts, he calls or texts me telling me he received my code on his cell phone. For a long time apparently, he’s been doing all of this, even turning my kids against me , trying to get me to turn on them, placing blame on them for things he did. When I ask how, he says “f*****g google. He texts me long messages telling me my life is in danger, “they” are coming to kill me and my almost grown kids,I am being watched, “they are hacking me and stealing my info, even told me that I have a handler. I really thought I was going crazy but now know for a fact that i am not.

we recently separated, but before he left, it got so bad, I began recording our conversations, he would say and do  things and the next day claim he would act innocent and then get defensive claiming that I am trying to make himebout to be a monster. So I really thought I was losing my mind. Used a voice recorder first,played it back the next day. He really was screwing with my head. I set up a video camera, caught some more. Emailed all of the recordings to 3 separate emails that I created that day. He got into all 3 and deleted everything. I managed to keep a few recordings from him. Waited till I went to town, bought an $8.00 smart phone (junk) and created a new account. Used hotspots, emailed them to a different email then downloaded them onto a thumb drive. That night, he found those emails, wiped everything and closed my account. I still have the thumb drive ( have to remind myself I am not imagining everything. Can’t go to the police, everyone thinks I am crazy. Even went to a few people from my church but they knew him too. He was always, respectable, proper, quiet in front of everyone and I am very open and outspoken. So, automatically, he’s the good guy and I’m crazy. Plus, he can literally explain anything away so that everyone says, oh, well, that makes sense. 

I don’t know how much more of this I can take. I can’t even google directions or finish a job application and I have no way to pay my bills until I get a job. He comes back every month or so with some reason, and is coming again for one last visit. Then he says he’s hitting the road (in the only drivable) vehicle we had (which he swore he wouldn’t take from me) and going off to live! Do every drug known to man, be a man w***e ( his words) and experience everything. To go live the life I stole from him.  Great! Be gone but how can I get him out of my life? My families virtual life?

this is seriously preventing me from being able to move forward and from accomplishing anything!

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I swear the same thing is happening to me  there's man in the middle. Mcm down loads. Redirected phone calls  when I make a phone call its sent to someone else  they took my  gmail and I lost all my photos. Sometimes they just mess with me. I. An see history where they are building codes  trying to verify credit cards  it seems to be more than one  some stuff seems female and some male. They posted embarrassing photos on my fb   I'm in someons reddit account   please help

ACE - Expert

• 

28K Messages

3 years ago

Please start a new thread as this one is 4 yo and will be closed.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.