Protect yourself online
Erik_theRed565's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, September 19th, 2017 8:20 AM

Billing information and conflicts

It seems like there are more IRRELEVANT charges on our bill every month, since AT&T bought out DirecTV. $8 bucks a month for a "protection plan" just in case something happens to your receiver? $5 bucks / month for something called HD Extra Pack? BTW, I just got them to take that crap off of our bill, because I was just told that it only applies to a few channels that we NEVER WATCH.

My question is simple: We have the XTRA Package. Going down ONE lower priced plan, and we lose 80% of the channels we watch all the time! Man, AT&T is a conglomerate that KNOWS how to rip people off, do they not? Much experience doing so. My cost, JUST FOR the package itself: $85.99 a month! That's really INSANE! Does anyone have any ideas / suggestions on how I might get that price down? Just in case it matters, we are 3-way bundled...thanks to my wife pulling that stunt without my knowledge. We DIDN'T NEED a landline, though we do have AT&T Internet, and have for some time, as we have the DirecTV...years...and we are very loyal customers in good standing.  

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.