AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Protect yourself online
J

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Nov 17, 2020 3:01 PM

Closed

Bellsouth email not working

About a week ago I tried to open my Bellsouth email and got an error message saying my settings were out of date and I might need to update my password or give permission for the device to sync.  The same message appeared on my iphone email and my Kindle.  I reset my password and clicked on the sync button in Settings on my PC but the problem still exists.  My AT&T  email works but I'm not getting those emails on the devices synced to AT&T.  I spoke to three different tech agents at AT&T and spent over an hour on the phone.  They weren't helpful and the problem wasn't resolved.  I'm using Windows 10.  Any suggestions?

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Email Not Working - Troubleshooting Information from AT&T

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I am having a close to the same issue.  My Windows Live Mail stopped working 4 days ago.  I just spent 1 hr and 22 minutes on the phone with an agent i could barely understand  ( with dogs barking and horns honking in the background)  and still not resolved.    She had me delete my bellsouth.net account in my Windows live mail and added it back with an imap setup.  Error msg states "Oauthbearer" failed but shows folders downloading.  She ended the call with a promise to call me back in 20-25 minutes while the folders downloading but im wondering if the actually are downloading?   Sending and receiving emails fine on my phone,  just not Windows Live Mail on my desktop.  I am so frustrated at this point I may not even answer if she does call back.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.