We are aware of an outage currently impacting our Mobility users and are working to resolve it ASAP. For the latest info please visit our Service Outage Information page.
We apologize for this incovenience.
Protect yourself online
nickname_sin's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Wednesday, February 14th, 2018 4:09 AM

AT&T Yahoo! Services Suspended

Apparently, Yahoo and AT&T accounts have been unmerged. Now, when I try and access my Yahoo mail, I get this message. There are no billing issues, my account is current and no TOS violations. AT&T says they do not see these accounts as merged, yet I am getting this message when attempting to access Yahoo! mail. Yahoo mail restore does nothing. Cannot change password to Yahoo as I get the message below. AT&T customer care hasn't a clue. All my emails for the last sixteen years are on the Yahoo side. Please advise.
Account Suspend Screen2.jpg

1 Attachment

Community Support

• 

229.4K Messages

6 years ago

Greetings nickname_sin,

We appreciate you reaching out to AT&T’s Community and Forums. I’m sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing with your Email accounts. I would like to help you with this.

First, go to this customized troubleshooting link: http://soc.att.com/2EHG0yv. This link specifically addresses the AT&T and Yahoo emails being unmerged. It will also provide assistance to help you access your accounts.

Thank you very much for your time!

Jason, AT&T Community and  Forums Team

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

Jason,

When I attempt to log into my Yahoo email, I get the suspended message. I included a screenshot. Obviously, my account is somehow still merged if I get a message saying my Att Yahoo account is suspended. In case you haven't, look at the screenshot. The article you linked does not pertain to my issue. I need someone knowledgeable from Att to fix the issue. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Dear AT&T,

Your link/solution does not work!  It simply routes you from Yahoo back to AT&T who tells you it's a Yahoo issue not associated with AT&T.  I've not been able to find any solution to this ridiculous problem!  There is no reason for my account to be suspended!  Now I've got 10-15 years of of irreplaceable data that I cannot access!  Please put in the coding time and repair what you've broken;  if it's Yahoo's issue, pick up the phone and tell them the same (I've not been able to contact a single human at that company, maybe you'll have better luck...)

Message I receive when trying to login to Yahoo Email, ****@sbcglobal.net; I then get routed to AT&T!?! Why?

AT&T Yahoo! services suspended

You no longer have access to your AT&T Yahoo! account ****@sbcglobal.net because your AT&T Yahoo! Internet services have been suspended.

Go to Yahoo Home Page

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Calling 1-877-353-6972 resolved this issue for me - I immediately reached a competent, pleasant human who cured all my ills in 5 mins. These ancient dial-up accounts are eligible to become unbilled with their support (and underlying technologies) coming from Yahoo, If you live in an area that still only has dial-up, you can continue to use these accounts, and you'll receive monthly invoices.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

I was able to finally resolve the issue, which was eventually found to be with Yahoo.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.