Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Sep 28, 2017 1:36 AM

What are the Internet 50/100/1000 standard rates?

My bundling with a cellular plan allows for $30/50/70 respectively with a 2 year agreement.  What I really want to know is the standard rates for each of these plans once the introductory pricing expires.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

my thoughts

Employee

• 

15.5K Messages

3 years ago

Found on Uverse Fine Print....

But here is the short form....

Internet speeds up to 50M are $40 promo for 12 months, $70 after 12 months

The 75/100 speed tiers are $60 for 12 months, $99 after 12 months

The 1G is $80 for 12 months, $119 after 12 months.

All plans include 1T of data per month, unlimited is available for extra $30.

All internet is a 12 month contract, $180 Early Termination Fee, pro rated $15 per month.

If you bundle the internet with a qualified offer of DirecTv, Uverse IPTV, or Wireless receive...

1) $10 per month discount (40-10=30, 60-10=50, 80-10=70)

2) receive 24 month pricing instead of 12 as long as bundle is kept intact.

3) receive unlimited internet data plan ($30 fee waived)

$40 Internet Offer: Price for Internet 50M plan after bill credit for new residential customers. After 12 mos., then prevailing rate ($70/mo) applies unless canceled by customer prior to end of 12 months. Prorated ETF ($180) applies if Internet is disconnected before end of 12 months. Up to $99 installation fee applies. Credit restrictions apply.

$60 Internet Offer: Price for Internet 100 plan after bill credit for residential customers in select markets in AT&T Fiber areas. Prorated ETF ($180) applies if service is disconnected before end of 12 mos. After 12 mos., then prevailing rate ($99/mo) applies unless canceled by customer prior to end of 12 months. Credit restrictions apply. 

$80 Internet Offer: Price for Internet 1000 plan after bill credit for residential customers in select markets in AT&T Fiber areas. Prorated ETF ($180) applies if service is disconnected before end of 12 mos. After 12 mos., then prevailing rate ($119/mo) applies unless canceled by customer prior to end of 12 months. Credit restrictions apply. 

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
my thoughts

Employee

• 

15.5K Messages

3 years ago

Please note these are today's prices, the company has annual price increases end of January each year thus by time 24 months expires possible 2 prices increases thus standard rates will likely be higher.

See the Uverse Terms of Service (TOS) for more details.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Thank you for the response!

Follow-up question: If bundled, do the $10 discount and unlimited data plan persist after the promotional rate expires?

my thoughts

Employee

• 

15.5K Messages

3 years ago

No... Promotion expires, no discounts.

Of course in two years can cancel service, either wait 30 days to use same name on new account or sign up as a new customer under a different name (spouse?) Immediately after canceling, both would have a new $99 installation charge unless order TV package bundle at time of install.

sean8102

Scholar

• 

96 Messages

3 years ago

Hate to bump a old thread but I got a question.

"

If you bundle the internet with a qualified offer of DirecTv, Uverse IPTV, or Wireless receive...

1) $10 per month discount (40-10=30, 60-10=50, 80-10=70)

2) receive 24 month pricing instead of 12 as long as bundle is kept intact.

"

I currently have 100/20 VDSL2 service for $60 a month. Had U-verse TV on the same bill, but switched to DTV (still bundled on same bill). Dose this mean I will get to keep the $60 price for 2 years?

Edit: Looks like I'm good to go. Had no idea it was extended to two years, that's awesome.

Capture.PNG

Get started...

Ask a new question