Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Apr 4, 2019 9:15 PM

Usage of internet

Usage 

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

_xyzzy_

ACE - Expert

• 

15K Messages

a year ago

As I said, id you don't have DSL, you can find your daily usage summary (based on GMT time, updated once a day) in you account information on your myAT&T.  Log in and click My Internet.  A panel will be displayed underneath.  That panel will include a box that says My Usage.  It will include a box that says See all my usage

As I said it's not going to give you a minute-by-minute summary.  And it might look like it gets updated before 12PM local time because it's based on GMT time.

Note, the only reason I singled out DSL as an exception is I think account info is handled differently for those users based on threads in these forums.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
_xyzzy_

ACE - Expert

• 

15K Messages

a year ago

What about it?  You want the daily usage summary?  If you don't have dsl look in your myAT&T.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

Yes i would like my usage daily where i will not go over

Get started...

Ask a new question