For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Ghostman397's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, October 29th, 2017 3:15 AM

Unlimited Data with DirecTV now

I am getting att service, but it has a data limit of 1tb.  I have DirecTV now and the att mobile unlimited data plan, is there any way I could get unlimited data in my home internet?  

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

So to be clear, we cannot bundle AT&T Internet and DIRECTV Now in order to get free, unlimited data?  The combined bill must be with DIRECTV Dish or U-verse TV (hardwired TV)?  The only options for unlimited data in a streaming TV situation would be to pay the $30 a month charge of upgrade to Internet 1000?

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

6 years ago

@Spazcadet wrote:

So to be clear, we cannot bundle AT&T Internet and DIRECTV Now in order to get free, unlimited data?  The combined bill must be with DIRECTV Dish or U-verse TV (hardwired TV)?  The only options for unlimited data in a streaming TV situation would be to pay the $30 a month charge of upgrade to Internet 1000?

To be clear: No.  You must either:

1) have U-verse TV

2) have A DIRECTV account linked to your Internet account

3) have Internet 1000,

4) or pay $30/month

To have unlimited home Internet data.    Here is the applicable FAQ.

When you have AT&T Wireless and DIRECTV NOW, then under certain plans/conditions your DIRECTV NOW data usage on your phones would be unlimited.

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Sounds to me there’s no good reason to stay with att internet if you have dtvn. Hey att, it’s better to get paid a little bit of something instead of all of nothing. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.