AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
NeemaKay's profile

• 

1 Message

Mon, Sep 19, 2022 4:36 PM

Un claimable cash rewards

I would like to write this to inform current and/or future clients to be aware of the cash rewards.

When enquiring about ATT internet service, I was told I would be receiving $250 VISA cash rewards. This alone was the reason I decided to sign up for the internet service. It wasn't mentioned that I had to call or email them for anything, rather they said the cash reward would be sent to me.

I waited and waited and got nothing, no email, no mail nothing regarding the cash reward.

So I decided to contact customer service about it, they said I needed to contact the rewards department about it, I did just that and was told I needed to contact the customer service about it, they told me to contact the rewards department again which then sent me to the loyalty department. To conclude, I was told the cash reward had expired (120 days from installation to claim) information which wasn't provided to me and nothing could be done about this. I spent hours on the phone waiting on hold and in the end I was left with no cash reward and time wasted.

I just don't want someone else to end up the way I did.

I do believe I was tricked into this because no information was provided on how to claim the reward when the offer was given to me essentially setting me up for failure.

I am not happy with the outcome and I believe someone should answer for this. Considering changing providers because this is unacceptable.

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.