Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Get notified about AT&T Fiber
J

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Dec 6, 2021 1:32 AM

Technician came out and now all we are ALLOWED TO HAVE IS 1.5!

So we never had quick internet, for years we had basic 5 and we always wanted quicker internet. then we get issues with our line and a technician comes out and what does he do to help us? NOTHING he permanently makes us 1.5 and oh I called multiple times and I checked my account and tried to get our speed back to basic 5.... IT SAYS YOUR PLAN IS A KEEPER YOU HAVE THE QUICKEST SPEED IN YOUR AREA!!!!!! I am very upset we have been customers for nearly 3 DECADES! we have phone, and internet, and directv bundled..... but yeah we get our faces slapped! EDITED BY POSTER TO DELETE WORDS BEST LEFT UNSAID. happy holidays

• 

2 Messages

10 m مضت

i am sorry for my hot temper in my initial post. I am just very upset. I can see how my post can sound threatening, I am not and was not threatening anyone with violence, I just wanted to get my thoughts on how att is ruining our internet out there. I am actively seeking other options for internet because this feels like att does not care about loyal customers and I no longer want to support them as a company. 

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

10 m مضت

Subscribed speed is a max/up-to, not a guaranteed constant. It is concerning to go from averaging 5Mbps to 1.5Mbps. Did you just start experiencing slower speeds or was there a change to what package you are on?

If your package was changed, something seems very wrong. As multiple calls did not resolve that, then I would consider a BBB complaint as that is sent to the corporate level.

However, if package is the same but dealing with lower speeds, perhaps some in the community could help with some guidance if we have more details about your setup and symptoms.

Constructive

Employee

• 

29.4K Messages

10 m مضت

I’m an employee and only able to get 1.5. During the pandemic and work from home requirements I had to go with charter. 

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.