Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Mildfire's profile

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

Thursday, December 14th, 2017 9:55 PM

Switching to Verizon, Thanks Anyways

I've talked to the Fixed Wireless internet 3 times over the last 1.5 months. They cannot send a tech here to set up my internet because Uverse is available here at 768 KBS. I'm staring at an ATT tower out the window i can actually see another one off in the distance. This is absurd and i believe we are going to switch to verizon 4g LTE. I've posted here on this forum twice already and the messages i get from ATTCares obviously misunderstand what i'm saying.

There is a flaw in whatever software/system you are using. It blocks you from sending a site survey to addresses if they can get Uverse. EVEN THO Uverse is only 768 KBS and Fixed Wireless is 10 mbs MINIMUM. 

I've been waiting for over a month for the Fixed Wireless Department to get back to me on removing this UVERSE Availability from our address TO NO AVAIL.

I'm about to spend the 250 bucks on a verizon signal booster and get set up on their 4g LTE INSTALLED INTERNET. I guess ATT doesn't want to keep us as customers after YEARS of service. They will not upgrade us to Fixed Wireless Internet. My zipcode indicates it is available here. IT IS AVAILABLE HERE. They tell me this on the phone i'm tired of calling them

I KNOW CORPORATE MONITORS THIS. 

HELP me or we are done! I want FIXED WIRELESS INTERNET. How hard is it to sell me a product that is available here. THIS IS DISGUSTING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Oh, and have a nice day.

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.