We are aware of an outage currently impacting our Mobility users and are working to resolve it ASAP. For the latest info please visit our Service Outage Information page.
We apologize for this incovenience.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Removemyinfo80's profile

Mentor

• 

55 Messages

Saturday, May 12th, 2018 3:03 AM

Stop the junk mail (snail mail)

I receive mulitiple mailings via USPS per month from AT&T and their affiliates. I've tried everything posted in the forum and nothing seems to be working. 

Things ive tried:

1.  Called1.800.288.2020 each time I receive a mailing as instructed and asked to be added the "don't mail list". Operators state I've been added but after six months still receiving mailings. (Called a total of 10 times)

2.  Added myself to Direct marketing (stopped receiving other companies mailings - still receiving AT&T)

Do they partcipate in this program?

3.  Tried the RTS tactic but was told by mailman (relative) that they just throw it away at the post office. I wondered why they kept coming.

4.  I did stop receiving "current resident" mail - gave my info to the operator on one occasion and then it just stopped.

Does anyone have any suggestions that I haven't tried yet - or am I just stuck with this problem?

Tring to figure out what board to post this to - why don't you just have a generic "problem" board!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mentor

• 

55 Messages

5 years ago

I have finally found the solution to stopping unwanted mail from AT&T and affiliates.......

Write a letter to the address below (found in privacy policy) and request to be added to the DNM (Do Not Mail) list. You will need to write a letter for each person receiving mail

Note: If receiving "current resident" and/or alike you must add your name to the mailing list by calling the number on the flyer and/or customer service. Have them search for your name and address. This will add you to the mailing list so then you can write your letter.

http://about.att.com/sites/privacy_policy/rights_choices
http://about.att.com/sites/privacy_policy/terms#controls

Contact Us About This Policy
We encourage you to contact us directly at either of these addresses below for any questions about this Privacy Policy.
E-mail us at privacypolicy@att.com
Write to us at AT&T Privacy Policy, Chief Privacy Office, 208 S. Akard, Room 1033, Dallas, TX 75202

Expert

• 

15K Messages

6 years ago

...why don't you just have a generic "problem" board!

Questions, Tips & Tricks -> Welcome to the Forums! -> Questions, Tips & Tricks

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.