Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
R

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Aug 20, 2021 6:17 PM

Reward Card!!!

I was promised $100 gift card for signing up!!! I keep getting the run around about check the rewards center, even spoke to an ATT person who came to my door trying to sell stuff. It’s been well over 6months and still nothing nor does ATT seem to give a crap if I get it or not.. ive checked reward center several times and it keeps telling me to wait for an email or something in the mail if nothing is seen but ive yet to have gotten anything! Is this something ATT does just to get you to sign up or what because I’d like $100 gift card. Not only did I sign up for high speed internet I also had the same lady do my parents house with internet and TV! Ive spoken with a few ATT reps but to no avail and even the lady who signed me up has stopped responding to my calls and texts. I find it funny especially when another guy comes to my house to try and offer me cell phone coverage and promise me an additional $200 gift card if I sign up, yet why would I sign up again with a promise when I haven’t even gotten my first gift card! ATT needs to step up and honor these so called promises there making to customers for signing up! I know I’m no one special but I’ll be sure to cancel service as well as my family and take our business elsewhere!

sanman202

• 

214 Messages

2 m ago

Not sure what you're getting out of posting this hear as nobody here can get you the reward card. Sign into your account and chat with a rep. Also you can call the main customer service line. There is a support option once you sign in. Posting here is not going to help aside from giving direction to contact support. Posting it here is not going to solve the actual issue. Be persistent, you can do it. We can tell just by the energy you exhumed here. You got this!

(edited)

Constructive

Employee

• 

23.8K Messages

2 m ago

the person that came to your door is a 3rd party salesman much like the door to dorr magazine sales. that person that sold you the service most likely is selling verizon or comcast the next city over this month and wont be bothered by you since its been 6 months she got her commission and wont respond.

• 

3 Messages

2 m ago

I frankly don’t give a (Edited per community guidelines) at this point. ITS been almost a year and if talked to several people on phone and in person. I jus figured I’d let it all out. As they say it is what it is. And the guy who happened to come to my door who worked for ATT was asking how my service was n all that askn me if I wanted a phone. I get it I’m a nobody compared to ATT.. it’s just scummy.

(edited)

• 

3 Messages

2 m ago

So Idk maybe someone will see that and not fall for the old sign up for this and will give u $100 and ghost u. 

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.