Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
jjjr's profile

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, November 6th, 2022 1:57 PM

Pricing

What is the current price for Internet 100? Not the discounted $80 rate. I mean the regular rate after the 12 month period. I cannot find that anywhere on the AT&T website. Maybe there's a reason for that.

my thoughts

Employee

• 

19.9K Messages

3 months ago

Are you looking at NEW customer pricing, 

Or looking at upgrading existing service?

The first is a new plan the second is staying on a grandfather plan which would be different.

If not direct fiber, have a 1T data cap with $10/50G overage charges up to $100 / month while direct fiber 300, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000 is unlimited data cap.

• 

3 Messages

3 months ago

I would be new to AT&T internet. We have Cox now. Trying to compare prices. 

my thoughts

Employee

• 

19.9K Messages

3 months ago

Is a speed faster than 100 available?

If yes would be FTTP direct fiber with symmetry of down/up.

If no, is bonded pair FTTN (fiber to a point (NODE) last distance copper), speed tier would be 100/20 not 100/100.

Price is locked for 12 months, if ATT increases the price during that time, your rate goes to the new cost… if no increase then rate stays the same. Therefore no listing of what cost will be after 12 months.

from details…

Geographic and service restrictions apply to AT&T Internet services. Not all speeds available in all areas.

Internet plans (768K to 75M)

INTERNET OFFER: Subj. to change and may be discontinued at any time. Price for Internet plans 768K-75M for residential customers and is after $5/mo. AutoPay & paperless billing discount. After 12 mos., then-prevailing rate applies unless canceled before the end of 12 months. AutoPay & Paperless Billing Discount: Discount off the monthly rate when account is active and enrolled in both. Pay full plan cost until discount starts within 2 bill periods. Must maintain AutoPay and paperless billing and valid email address to continue discount. Taxes & Fees: Up to $149 installation fee may apply, plus tax where applicable. Monthly cost recovery surcharges, which are not government-required, apply in TX, OH and NV. Taxes also apply. For one-time AT&T transactional fees, see att.com/fees for details. Credit restrictions apply. Pricing subject to change. Subj. to Internet Terms of Service at att.com/internet-terms.

Data Allowance: $10 charge applies for each additional 50GB (up to $100/mo). Unlimited data allowance may

also be purchased separately for an add’l $30/mo. For more info, go to att.com/internet-usage.

††Internet speed claims represent maximum network service capability speeds and based on wired connection to gateway. Actual customer speeds are not guaranteed and may vary based on several factors. For more information, go to att.com/speed101.

Internet 100

INTERNET OFFER: Subj. to change and may be discontinued at any time. Price for Internet 100 for residential customers and is after $5/mo. AutoPay & paperless billing discount. After 12 mos., then-prevailing rate applies unless canceled before the end of 12 months. AutoPay & Paperless Billing Discount: Discount off the monthly rate when account is active and enrolled in both. Pay full plan cost until discount starts within 2 bill periods. Must maintain AutoPay and paperless billing and valid email address to continue discount. Taxes & Fees: Up to $149 installation fee may apply, plus tax where applicable. Monthly cost recovery surcharges, which are not government-required, apply in TX, OH and NV. Taxes also apply. For one-time AT&T transactional fees, see att.com/fees for details. Credit restrictions apply. Pricing subject to change. Subj. to Internet Terms of Service at att.com/internet-terms.

ShouJr

• 

53 Messages

3 months ago

Non fiber speeds (below 300mbps) for new customers are the same price.

That is 70 dollars per month

You get a 12 months, 10 dollars discount so it becomes 60 dollars /mo

If you enroll in Autopay/paperless you get a 5 dollars disc so it becomes 55 dollars/mo

my thoughts

Employee

• 

19.9K Messages

3 months ago

$70 for internet 75 and below as has 1T data cap with overage charges or can subscribe to unlimited for extra $30 per month.

However internet 100 is unlimited thus a higher rate ($80 or $90) as has no extra $30 monthly charge for unlimited.

edit… rates can vary by market.

(edited)

ShouJr

• 

53 Messages

3 months ago

-the cap now is 1.5 TB not 1TB

-100 is now unlimited yes

-100 speed is not $80 or $90, you're wrong

-100 speed is $60 after the 12months $10 disc and 55 after ap and paperless

• 

3 Messages

3 months ago

So, to summarize what y’all are saying:

For “Internet 100”
$80/ month for 12 months

If rates go up, the price will increase after 12 months. 
If the rates do not increase, then it stays at $80. 
I’m paying $120/month for Cox Gigablast.  Generally pleased with the service, but not the price. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.