Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
S

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Jul 19, 2021 6:06 PM

New Service Deals

When looking to set up a new first-time service with AT&T, all of the current offers, as of this date says, 

INTERNET OFFER: Subj. to change and may be discontinued at any time.

Does this mean the price I pay can change at any time? Therefore my Bill can change at any time?

Typically for new customers, promotional prices are offered for 12months as long as all conditions are met, then are subject to change after that period. After talking to the customer chat rep, there is no promotional 12month period, the price that I see is the price I get. But this leads me to the question, what guarantee is there that the price I sign up for won't change a few days from now?

Hope this makes sense.

The deal I was looking at was Internet 300 for 50.00 month.

Constructive

Employee

• 

23.6K Messages

3 m ago

no your price doesnt change for the first 12 months, what it means is the deal you get today may no be available tomorrow and change to a different promotion

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

28.8K Messages

3 m ago

It means the offer itself is subject to change. So if you were to check back later, there is no guarantee that exact offer would still be available. Once you place the order then you have the special as it shows on your order confirmation.

As for base costs, like other companies the Terms of Service do state that is subject to change. However this is normally only once a year that the base costs might adjust. If their costs go up then they must raise bills accordingly. But any annual price adjustment doesn't rid you of the promotion you sign up for. Notice typically is in December with any new rates effective in January.

• 

2 Messages

3 m ago

thanks appreciate your answers

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.