Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
J

• 

1 Message

Fri, Aug 6, 2021 8:18 PM

how to stop door-to-door sales reps

We've had a lot of resident complain about AT&T sales rep going door-to-door again this month and last. How do we stop this practice whether or not they are AT&T employees or contractors. We have a "no solicitation" sign, which is apparently ignored by them. I tried a "risk management" 800 number that was noted but it was disconnected. Any help? We are the West Meade Park neighborhood in Nashville, TN.  Jena Armistead, Chair, WMP Neighborhood Association

Constructive

Employee

• 

23.8K Messages

3 m ago

They aren’t contractors. They are 3rd party. No different than magazine sales.  You can’t call Vogue and complain someone is going door to door selling their magazines.  Last I checked a no soliciting sign isn’t worth the metal that they are printed on. I have one one my door and the last police officer I talked to said the sign is not a legal order any more than a sign that says no one under 5 foot allowed on my property. 

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

3 m ago

Talk to the solicitors and find out who they really work for. Then contact that company, but expect to be ignored by them as well.

You can call the police and ask them to charge the solicitors with trespassing, but that's probably not going to happen either.

ACE - Expert

• 

20.7K Messages

3 m ago

You might call your town and see if a permit is required for solicitation.  But about all you can do from there is ask to see their permit. 

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.