Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
P

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Aug 10, 2021 6:11 PM

Fixed Wireless

AT&T what are you doing??? You are stealing from customers with fixed wireless internet.  And yes, I'm one of them.  You baited me in with my initial install.  My speeds were above 25Mbps consistently.  That may have lasted about eight months.  Now they are a consistent 5-6Mbps when it's connected.  I've been on the phone for hours/days with customer service and technical support.  I've had technicians come to my residence more than 28 times.  I've even emailed the CEO of AT&T, John Stankey, and have been in touch with representatives through his office.  However, I'm still dealing with the same issue I started with, slow speeds or no internet connection at all.  I'm gonna see what I can do to make sure the FCC, along with the media knows about this.  You state in your advertisement that you guarantee speeds of at least 10Mbps, but that's not the case and all my neighbors will attest.  You're stealing from your customers that are especially in rural areas without better options and you know it.  The buck stops here!  It's time to make you (Edited per community guidelines) or get off the pot!!!

No Responses!
Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.