Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jan 17, 2020 9:01 PM

FAN PIN

How can I get a FAN PIN? I did not receive an email with it and can not pay our bill

Responses

Brand User
ATTHelp

Administrator

• 

108.4K Messages

4 weeks ago

Hello mmwlbm,

You can setup a FAN PIN through our automated system.  Please call 611 from your wireless device.  Please advise the automated system that you want to make a payment (even though you are not making a payment).     The automated system will then ask you for the temp PIN, since this is not known it will ask you to press 1 to send you one via text.   Once you receive it via text the automated system will ask you to press 1 again to enter the temp PIN you just received via text.   Once the temp PIN is entered it is going to ask you to create 5-6 digit PIN.  Once it is confirmed via the automated system you can hang up.   Please let me know if that works.  

Thank you

Kathy

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.