Gift your grad endless possibilities. Celebrate right now and connect them to their brightest future.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
C

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, July 1st, 2020 3:58 PM

!!!!DONE HORRIBLY WRONG BY YOUR COMPANY AT&T!!!!! AVOID THEM, NOT WORTH IT!!!

Hello everyone, my name is Chris (Edited to remove personal information). I live over in (edited per community guidelines)towards (edited per community guidelines) some. My friend had referred me to the AT&T Access program. He lives right down the road from my house. So I have been trying to get Access for a month & a half. The first week was me having the run around because they didn't know what I was talking about & I did not know that I had to have a specific number to get a hold of the Access Department. So after that issue I kept calling every week like I was told to do by your company! So I was told the first time I called that it showed a issue at my address & that they would have to create a ticket for a tech to come out and see what the issue is and resolve it. Did they ever send out a tech?? " NOPE! " So I call again the next week on that Wen. like I was told to do. Speak with another agent once again and go thru all that crap again with giving my info and explaining everything again. (Keep in mind please that I have had to explain/tell them everything every single time I called back each week). Anyways so speak with this Rep/Agent. I am being told once again the same thing again. So I am told to call back again to check on my ticket # to see if it has been resolved so I can get my service. So I wait another week again. I call back again. This time I am told the same thing again but informed that If I was not able to get service it would say not able to get the service. So I will forsure be able to get services. They probably have to move some things/people around on the terminals or make room for you if they are full or so on. I of course felt like I wasn't going to get service so she told me I was going to be able to it was just a question of when. Well I ask for a supervisor. She puts me on hold to get one. I am wanting to make sure that the tech get's sent out like he was suppose to the very 1st time and 2nd time but wasn't sent out due to no ticket being created. So she informs me that her supervisor is not able to speak right now that she will have to call me back in which she asks me for a good number for her to call me back on. I give her the number on my Ticket Account. Well I wait for this call and nothing. I mean nothing at all. She never calls me back to get this resolved. So now it's been another week.. I call back again. I get on the phone and it's basically all the same stuff I have been told already. So I am told that I am going to have to wait till the issue is resolved still. Same update. So I ask to speak with the supervisor and I explain everything that has happened and why I want to speak with them. They get me this Shamear guy that is a supervisor. AT&T Does not care about you or anything. Because I told this Supervisor every single thing that has happened and how my friend has the service and everything. Well he literally tells me after looking my info up and just typing in my address that there not able to give me the Access even though I qualify for it. He say's we are not able to give you that Internet "BUT" and I repeat "BUT" he can give me Fixed Internet with AT&T in which he will have to transfer me to another department for that and it will not be the discounted price like the Access is. He said I can see if they have a promotion going if I want internet service that is what I will have to do. Keep in mind now, My friend has this right down the road from me and he got it on Access Program!! But I am being told oh no I can't have it. I will have to pay $59.99 for 250 GB of Internet/Data which is Capped at 250 GB meaning that's all you get! Oh and it's 25mps Download speed. That is what I was told! I am so so (Edited per community guidelines) off at AT&T!! So just wanted everyone to know how they treat people & how they have internet here for my house but they can't do the Fixed Internet on the Access. But they can do the DSL (Satellite Internet) on it, & the Fiber Optics and so on. Basically all the other's besides the one for me. They don't honor what they say because I have internet I can get but they will not let me get it on the Access Program even though I get SNAP & Disability as well so I know I will be approved on the Application online. Which is something else they done, which was telling me not to put my application in online yet each week they told me that. Anyways here is my question? How can you not honor a program you offer saying we can get internet if we qualify/approved for the program? How can you make a person waste a ton of time calling for a month just to tell them at the end your going to have to pay full price no matter what? Is anyone going to make it right with me in this awful company? Thank you for nothing & for wasting my time! I will just keep my internet I have now since I was done this way, unless things are made right with me. Bye 

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

Are you talking about access the discounted service? Or access as in getting any internet. If talking about the access program you must be on snap to qualify

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I can't believe I was foolish enough to sign up again, myself. It keeps going down and I spend half an hour or more just getting to the point where they'll do something about it each time. The last time, I could barely understand the person on the other end of the line, no tech ever showed up when scheduled, the service stopped flaking out anyway, they sent me new equipment I didn't need and now need to return, and a couple of weeks later the service is already out and I still can't find a way to simply report that a construction crew down the street probably dug it up. Why they can't let us just report our service is down and get on with our lives, I don't know. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.