Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Oldo's profile

• 

7 Messages

Tuesday, September 6th, 2022 4:00 AM

DirecTV or Uverse for $100/mo.?

Is there a way to get internet and tv from Uverse or direcTV for $100/mo?

had spectrum tv and internet* for $100 earlier this year, but am now in a non-spectrum area.

*nice thing about that was unlimited data.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

31.8K Messages

1 year ago

U-Verse is no longer offered to new customers. It is a grandfathered service.

DirecTV after the intro offer would need to be rather low service to cap out at $100. No more than the Select package or Entertainment package. Choice or up you are going to be over $100.

AT&T Internet and DirecTV will certainly not be under $100 together.

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I'm already a customer and have been for about 7 years - I'm paying $161 a month now - way too much - how can I get in touch with the Mother Ship so I can communicate this with them - In plain English that this West Texan can clearly understand - If I don't get satisfaction soon, I'm changing services - it is soooo frustrating - is anyone listening

ACE - Expert

• 

31.8K Messages

1 year ago

@mike_mcalister 

Communicate with the "mother ship" in "plain English"? Sort of a contradiction there. I assume you mean customer support. You call their number as always. I have it listed below if you need it. Since you are seriously considering changing services, when you get the voice prompt say "cancel" which should directly transfer you to their retention/cancellation department.

To lower your bill, you reduce service. Simple as that. Certainly ask if any discounts are available. Just be aware that if there are any, they are temporary. Discounts are not there to make the service affordable for you. If you cannot afford it, or just don't like the price, then you lower service until within your comfortable budget or go elsewhere.

As for "is anyone listening", this is a public forum of other customers. We have no influence on your account and bill.

ACE - Guru

• 

9.9K Messages

1 year ago

You can try calling 800-288-2020 and when asked for the purpose of your call say CANCEL SERVICE.  That should route you to the Loyalty/Retention dept.  Ask for their help in finding you a way to save money on your services.  They'll do their best to find you a promo or something to get the costs down, if possible.  Please don't be confrontational or play the I'm switching card, these people get abused by angry customers every day and that sort of approach sometimes makes them "unable to find" you a deal.  😁 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.