Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
M

• 

1 Message

Friday, October 29th, 2021 1:57 AM

ATT12 to ATT25 price?

I currently have att 12( I have had it since 2004). In the bill, it says I have unlimited data with 12mbps download and 1mbps upload. I want to upgrade to att 25 internet. What will my price be roughly? I currently pay 65 total for everything( internet only). I see that there is 30 dollar discount or credit on my account. will that transfer if I switch to att 25? I am wondering if anyone had any experience or advice?

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

2 years ago

My advice   Look it up online to see the price and if it’s even available

Former Employee

• 

22.2K Messages

2 years ago

ATT internet has a 1T data cap, not unlimited.

There are (were) bundle deals if combine internet with tv service would have unlimited internet OR could purchase unlimited for extra $30 per month.

Paying a gateway fee? Currently monthly equipment fee is $10 in addition to the internet subscription. You may have a lesser amount in 2015 the fee was $7.

You would not have internet 12 since 2004… Uverse service was first offered near end of 2006 to very limited locations. You may had legacy DSL in 2004 and upgraded at some point over the years to internet 12. Or perhaps you meant since 2014?

edit… rereading I notice your actually charged $95 per month with $30 discount to net cost of $65.

Best to call and ask about upgrading speed or service…. Would be a new pricing for 12 months, then lose discount resulting in higher charges. Will also incur the $10 monthly equipment by upgrading.

In essence, new deal at todays pricing and terms of service.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.