Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Get notified about AT&T Fiber
bijayr's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Mar 21, 2018 4:56 AM

AT&T Internet 100 w/ Fiber Question

I currently have AT&T Internet 50 only and I'm paying 60 dollars a month for it. (70 dollars a month with a loyalty customer discount of $10). I wanted to see the new AT&T plans and I saw that Internet 100 was for 50 dollars a month for me (for a year). Normal price is $80/mo but $10 was discounted from loyalty, another $10 was discounted for the 12 mo. agreement, and it said that $10 off ongoing. Now, I'm not sure if the $10 dollar a month ongoing lasts for the 12 months or basically forever. I don't want to pay more than $60 dollars a year for internet and not interested in any cable, phone, etc. My question is basically: If I switch to Internet 100 with Fiber, will I have to pay more than $60? And also what do they mean by $10 off ongoing? Will it only last for 12 months or even after the agreement, making me pay only $60 for Internet 100? 

Info copy and pasted from the checkout cart:

AT&T Internet 100With 1TB/mo.$80.00
  • $10 off per mo Speed Upgrade for Loyal Customer-$10.00Your discount will last as long as you keep your qualifying services
  • Internet Discount-$20.00$10 off ongoing. $10 off for 12 months
Internet subtotal$50.00
Total first bill monthly charges*$50.00

No Responses!
Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.