For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help connecting your router?
S

• 

2 Messages

Friday, February 14th, 2020 5:27 PM

Very Displeased With My Encounters With AT&T

I called Friday February 7 2020 for AT&T internet service & it is now Friday February 14 2020 & my services are still not installed. The first agent I spoke with assured me that I would receive my modem over the weekend (February 9th or 10) & my service would start Monday (February 11th). Not only did I NOT receive my modem over the weekend, I still hadn’t received it Monday either. Monday Morning I called AT&T to check the status of my order & they told me I was given the wrong information & I’ll receive my modem Tuesday. Tuesday still no modem so I called & they said I’ll receive my modem by 2 pm that day. After 2pm I call back & they give me more excuse, still no modem. Finally they say my address was incorrect(I always gave the correct address), they told me they didn’t include my apartment number so UPS couldn’t deliver. They told me they would reship modem. Wednesday I receive my modem & called AT&T to start my installation process & they tell me they can’t install today, because of the error with my shipping they changed the install day to Friday. I spoke with a supervisor (as I already had done multiple times during all this chaos), the supervisor told me she would change the install day to Thursday & she would call me personally to install. She called me Thursday but we found out that an AT&T technician would have to come out to install because my apartment isn’t AT&T equipped(the first agent told me it was). Today is Friday & a Technician was supposed to be her between 9am-11am but unsurprisingly, it’s after 10:40am & no technician has come. I called AT&T to check the status of the technician but they couldn’t give me any info on where or when he’s coming. They told me they would give me a call back. I also called to get corporate office number & I rep hung up on my face smh

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

4 years ago

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.