Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
N

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Aug 3, 2020 10:40 PM

Unable to check status on trouble ticket

Hi all,

I was told by AT&T customer service that I could "just go to att.com and punch in your ticket number" to see the status of my repair. I've found several prompts that offer to take me to a "check your repair status" page, but they all wind up at a screen that says, "Hey, looks like you have no upcoming service appointments; thanks for playing!" I KNOW I don't have upcoming service appointments; it's the LAST three site visits that I want to know about.

The larger question is, why does my broadband keep dropping out? But for now I'd settle for finding out if they claim the problem is resolved.

Thanks for any insight y'all might offer.

Responses

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

9.6K Messages

6 months ago

This is a user forum, not AT&T support.  The only way to get that answer is to call repair service back.

This is a user to user help forum. It is not an AT&T support site. I am not an AT&T employee, read the ACE's disclaimer at the bottom of this post

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

6 months ago

Silly me, I thought asking the community (via a user forum) if anybody else had figured out how to check a repair ticket status was a good idea. Sorry, I won't bother you again.

By the way, there is a *really* thick layer of sarcasm above, in case you couldn't smell it.

If you can't be helpful, get out of the way.

Get started...

Ask a new question