For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help connecting your router?
M

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, June 2nd, 2020 3:00 PM

Closed

Service pole put on my property without permission

AT&T put a service pole on my property last month without my permission. It is in the alley but it is still on my property (a surveyor confirmed it was my property) No one ever asked - could i get in contact with someone to speak about this?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

4 years ago

might want to check if theres an easement, at&t doesnt just place poles all willy nilly, theres planners,engineers, city/county permits all involved

• 

2 Messages

Thanks - will do.

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

They did the same on my property and it appears many others. Let's connect and start a (Edited per community guidelines) (Edited per community guidelines). Please contact me. Loretta (Edited per community guidelines)

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

35.1K Messages

3 years ago

Loretta, your post has been automatically edited because legal discussions are not permitted on these forums.  For your own protection, you should not post your phone number either.

If you have a utility pole constructed on your property, I would first check your plat for a utility easement before going further.  Then contact your local public utility service for more information about your options.

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Yes, I have been in contact with FDOT and several AT&T representatives. My property and survey are correct and im being ignored. Therefore, my next step is to go to the media and file a (Edited per community guidelines). Strength in numbers, so I'm planning to connect with every person who has ever had a similar issue or complaint across the country. Im just getting started. At&t is illegally on my property and has proven they have zero respect of property owner rights and are corporate bullies pushing thier agenda forward at any cost. 

(edited)

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

3 years ago

🤦🤦🤦🤦

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

3 years ago

How long have you owned the property? Easements can be 100 years old. And they are valid regardless of how many times the property is sold 

ACE - Expert

• 

35.1K Messages

3 years ago

You'll have to connect with others somewhere else.  Legal discussions are not permitted here.  Sharing personal information is not permitted here.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

A huge pole just landed my front yard, courtesy of AT&T.  No notice at all.  Just spray painted on my decorative rocks and then 4 days later they are digging a hole and installed this monstrosity.  Horrible.

Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

3 years ago

If there's a utility easement, which I'm sure there is, they don't need to notify you when there's work to be done within the easement.  The paint for locating cables, all cables not just AT&T, will go away in a few weeks the UV rays will fade it as well as rain. 

Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

3 years ago

This topic is over a year old and has the same answer scattered through out the topic.  Closing this topic to further posting. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.