Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

• 

1 Message

Fri, Mar 27, 2020 8:19 PM

Service Activation Date

I was trying to install my att internet that I just got delivered but my service activation date was 03/25 and I just received my internet Today 03/27. How can I change my service activation date?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

davemize

ACE - Professor

• 

2.3K Messages

2 months ago

Have you tried connecting your gateway? That just means that your service has been active since 03/25, so you should be good. You may have a clearly marked data jack (looks like a phone outlet), in which case you connect the green data cable to that jack and plug into the green jack on the back of the gateway. Otherwise, you might have to try different outlets in the home to find the active port.

"Don't make me summon the flying monkeys...."

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
my thoughts

Employee

• 

15.3K Messages

2 months ago

If this was a self install... the equipment should activate when connected providing have no line issues.

Plug in, wait wait minutes, should have solid broadband, service lights.

Register the account online, connect your device(s) with the SSID/ password provided on the side of the gateway.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.