Need help connecting your router?
gary88's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, January 6th, 2015 3:08 AM

Re: Friday Fix: 24 Hours of Giving, Salute to Soldiers, Road Safety, U-verse Trivia

Wow, after 4 days of no Unverse service on my new wireless receiver I find this forum. I have wasted 4 hours and still counting with technical support.  ATT is the new Comcast in customer service.  The quality of the off shore customer service who start each call with "I will solve your problem" when they can't.  They need to change the script to we will try but I can't guarentee I can fix your problem. I called concerning the error message set top box does not match account settings. I learned more in 2 minutes on this forum than off shore people and 4 hours over 4 days.  Maybe reshore should be considered.  

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

9 years ago

Hello, gary88!

Thanks for posting. Are you still having U-verse issues? If so, please click here to send us a private message with your contact information, the best time to reach you, and a brief summary off the issue.

You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@gary88 wrote:

Wow, after 4 days of no Unverse service on my new wireless receiver I find this forum. I have wasted 4 hours and still counting with technical support.  ATT is the new Comcast in customer service.  The quality of the off shore customer service who start each call with "I will solve your problem" when they can't.  They need to change the script to we will try but I can't guarentee I can fix your problem. I called concerning the error message set top box does not match account settings. I learned more in 2 minutes on this forum than off shore people and 4 hours over 4 days.  Maybe reshore should be considered.  

ATT Uverse Care can fix that in 10 minutes.  Click the ATT Uverse Care link  @ms_unicorn   provided above.

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.