Gift your grad endless possibilities. Celebrate right now and connect them to their brightest future.
Need help connecting your router?
krisshaw's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, December 13th, 2016 5:42 PM

Public Utility Easement Encroachment for private home

I currently trying to put in a pool in the back yard. There is a 10 ft easement in my backyard. The plans have been built without knowledge of the easement. It requires an encroachment of 4 feet. My house is on the corner with a righthand turn for cars, so my backyard is shorter than my neighbors who have the eame easement. The city said I need a letter from all the utility companies in the area to approve of using 4 feet. 

Questions:

Has this ever been granted to a private citizen for their property?

Who do I contact to get this to happen?

Thank you for any help in this manner, whether it be a yes or no...I really would just like to have a definitive answer.

Please contact me with any information at ***

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

6 years ago

We received your message and replied. 

ATTU-verseCare

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Hi krisshaw, I'm in the same situation, could you please advise me how did you resolved this issue. No one in AT&T Customer Service neither the stores have an idea of how to fix this issue. I already sent two private message with my information and I haven't received any response. It is kind of a frustrating process.  

Thanks in advance!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.