Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
daninsc's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sun, Nov 15, 2015 5:15 AM

Non-stop delays and lack of information in getting service in new neighborhood

We moved into our new construction neighborhood, which is surrounded by houses with all of the local service providres, at the end of July. Since then we have had reason, after reason about why the service was delayed and how service will be "green" in the ATT system next week. The latest issue was this past week when I was informed by the local ATT cosntruction Project Manager (who has been really nice throughout all of this) that he entered our information into the Granite database on Wednesday at 12:30 PM EST and that we would be "green" to schedule an install by Thursday or early Friday. I have called multiple times through today and all that I am told is that we are not eligible for service. Can somebody please help me figure out where the breakdown is and how I can finally get Uverse? 

mibrnsurg

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

6 y ago

@daninsc  See if ATT Uverse Care can get to the bottom of this (what they do).

Click the ATT Uverse Care link in my signature below, send the PM, explain your looking for service situation.

Include your name, address, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply. Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 y ago

Done and Thanks!

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

6 y ago

Hey @daninsc,

We have received your private message and look forward to working with you to get this sorted.

ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 y ago

Thanks, I look forward to speaking further with you.

When should I set aside time to talk more? Thanks!

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.