For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help connecting your router?
O

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, March 31st, 2020 3:43 AM

No service

For months now I can not get service from my own home on my cellphone. I can’t even make phone calls or send texts. It shows a signal but nothing goes through. I haven’t received much help from anyone about this issue and I’ve even went into the att store for help. I’ve also was inquiry about home wireless service with att. I was referred to another internet provider that I can’t afford which I feel is very misleading for a company such as yourselves. I’ve been with att for over 10 years and they will not even provide Internet service in my area when my neighbors down the street has it with att. I can’t get any of my work done and I’m paying for a phone I can’t even use in my own home. I’m very frustrated and I have been very patient with everyone. This is very unfair especially at a time like this where I have to work from home. I would like to have home internet with you guys especially if I can’t be provided with the service I’m paying for and I will not stop til I get it. I really need a response from somebody who can actually help and not waste anymore of my time.

Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

4 years ago

This is a user to user forum and not an official AT&T support site, so "you guys" are your fellow customers. If you'd like to see if your fellow users can help with your cell problem post your issue in the wireless forum and when you say you're getting a signal make sure to say how good a signal. There is equipment available to boost your signal if it would help.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.