Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Oct 10, 2019 4:01 AM

No IP address???

The Diagnostics  page  is saying that my router does it have an ip address????

Responses

_xyzzy_

ACE - Expert

• 

15K Messages

3 months ago

Do you have internet access?  If so you have an public IP.  Click your Boradband info in your gateway (192.168.1.254) to see it's public IP or click a site like whatsmyip to see it there.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click "Like" if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
my thoughts

Employee

• 

13.9K Messages

3 months ago

does the unit have sync, service lights solid...

No IP address suggests the gateway is not in service.

For ATT Uverse based internet should have power, broadband and service lights solid except for 210 would have only power and broadband.

If your direct fiber should also have an ONT, with lights... for the inhome ONT  shuld have solid power, Pon and flashing data light with no RED alarm light.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.