Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
D

• 

1 Message

Wed, Aug 5, 2020 12:47 PM

New Construction Home/Service Availability

I have called into AT&T multiple times and all they can tell me is that there is no service at my new home that was just built. We have 3 acres but all my neighbors around me have AT&T. I do not live in a rural area, just on a road not a subdivision. All I need is a technician to come out and wire from the street to my home for internet only. My children and I will be doing remote learning and working from home in a week and a half and I want to make sure I can get someone out ASAP since this is a pressing issue. Thank you!

Responses

davemize

• 

3K Messages

2 months ago

If neighbors on either side of you (not across the street or around the corner) have service, you can submit an address validation request at 800.288.2020. Be prepared to give the addresses of the neighbors that have service. You'll get a service ticket to confirm the request. Usually takes 1 - 2 weeks to resolve these.

"Don't make me summon the flying monkeys...."

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question