For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help connecting your router?
I

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, February 25th, 2021 5:05 PM

LATE NIGHT CONNECTION IN LOS ANGELES

Hi everyone. Through out the day, my internet connection is fine and I have no problems. I have been observing my connection here. Between 10:30 PM AND 3 AM, my internet connection goes off and on. It gets worse around 11PM to 2AM. My modem goes in and out of connection. I get connected for 5 to 10 minutes at a time before it fails. Is this a Los Angeles thing. I just moved here and I had already 3 technicians come in and pull wires and do their thing. I've had At&T for over ten years and when I lived in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, I never had problems, only when big hurricanes hit.  Why am I having so much problems here in Los Angeles? I've been told to cancel my internet and go to SPECTRUM. WHAT IS GOING ON LATE NIGHT?

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

3 years ago

It’s possible that something in close proximity to you is turned on at those times causing interference. Have you asked your neighbors if they are having the same issue? 

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

My neighbors have all SPECTRUM, which I have been told is the big Los Angeles internet provider here. My neighbors told me they don't have any problems during the late night when it comes to internet connection.  I live next to the AT&T building main frame computer building of some sort which an AT&T technician told me when he came to install my internet. I can see the building from my window. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.