Need help connecting your router?

New Member


1 Message

Wednesday, January 20th, 2021 1:17 AM


Why can't I get internet at my trailer in hardy ar.? I have direct TV now. 145 bluff rd hardy ar. Block 6 lot 77.

my thoughts



19.9K Messages

2 years ago

Are you in a trailer park that offers ATT service?

If a different telco provider such as CenturyLink, Frontier, TDS, Windstream, etc services your address ATT would not be an option.

If ATT is the telco provider, 80% of addresses within footprint can receive hardwired internet service, the other 20% would be wireless (cell tower) using 4G LTE or 5G where available. 

For listing of ISPs by zip code, not address

EDIT... your telco provider is CenturyLink in zip code 72542... they are who your question should be directed towards. If you can receive service from CenturyLink, ATT is not an option unless wanting to consider wireless service HOMEBASE aka HOTSPOT.


Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.