Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
C

• 

1 Message

Mon, Aug 3, 2020 4:57 PM

Internet

I have been calling for 4 freaking days now and nobody will answer I'm on hold for 30 minutes or more at a time I'm (Edited per community guidelines) I moved into my new house and can't even hook up my box cause no internet cord and I need to get ahold of AT&T to install it and they can't even answer their phones? I have been on hold since 8 am this morning I'm about to unsubscribe if they don't answer 

Responses

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

8.4K Messages

2 months ago

That takes a phone call too.  As with all call centers the guidelines for distancing and other factors have cut the available staff, so you can be patient or cancel and find your new carriers has the same issues. 

This is a user to user help forum. It is not an AT&T support site. I am not an AT&T employee, read the ACE's disclaimer at the bottom of this post

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

Anyone able to contact them through their chat?  I tried and it says chat button on lower right of screen, but there is no chat button.  This is crazy.   Quick to take your money, slow to help you at all.  I've been on hold now for over an hour.  This is insanity!

Get started...

Ask a new question