Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
M

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Apr 7, 2020 10:20 PM

Internet Outage - No Assistance from ATT

Internet line was stuck over four weeks ago. Contractors have notified ATT, I have spent over 6 hours on hold across different call (30 min minimums each), automated system has told me from day 1 they are aware of it, homeowners association has called.

Trying to teach four kids any home and having to have the extra expense of Verizon MiFi’s, which are actually better more reliable service, but not what I’m paying for.

To top it off I’m getting emails stating my bill is due today. Well, it was mailed last week. No worry for my internet, just send in those bills.

Is this even monitored by a human, I sure can’t reach one anywhere else.

Responses

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

9.2K Messages

8 months ago

This is a user forum not AT&T support. You are aware of the health crisis which causes companies to be short staffed by order of the government, local, state, and federal?

This is a user to user help forum. It is not an AT&T support site. I am not an AT&T employee, read the ACE's disclaimer at the bottom of this post

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

No, I’ve had my head buried in the sand and hadn’t heard about that......Yes, I am one of the ones trying to work from home to help keep clients safe through writing processes and procedures. This began well before that.

Now, I have four children at home, me working, my wife in online classes. It’s not like this just started two days ago, but thanks for the sarcasm.

Not to mention, contractors have been working the genera area, and are by nature of their job on the essential list, and I very much respect what they do as I deslnwith helping protect their safety and health every day in my career.

Get started...

Ask a new question