Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jan 22, 2020 3:46 PM

How to set up lifeline qualified internet service

I have been approved for lifeline internet service but can't find instructions on how to set up service. I can't sit on hold waiting for help on the phone.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

12.8K Messages

a month ago

Nothing to set up. Lifeline is a federal program that lowers the monthly cost of phone and Internet for qualifying customers. Eligible customers will get at least a $7.25 discount on their phone bill or a discount of $9.25 on their Internet bill.

More info HERE

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

davemize

ACE - Professor

• 

1.1K Messages

a month ago

General information on Lifeline through AT&T is found here. In reading over the program notes, it looks like you already had to be subscribed to a qualifying AT&T service to be eligible; so I assume you already have service? Discounts will be applied to your bill each month: $9.25 to internet OR $7.25 to phone (one or the other). You have to re-qualify each year to maintain the discount.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.