Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Need help connecting your router?
alex20018's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, January 1st, 2015 7:48 AM

How to get uverse or internet brought to my private community

Dear AT&T ,

I live in a rather large comunity that has no acces to uverse or dsl service, I have been told years buy local techs thats its comming but that comming never comes. Cell service is not mutch better, 1 bar if your lucky. The only thing you can get from att is a POTS line. This Place is called Terre Du Lac, Missouri. its located about 5 miles outside the town Bonne Terre,Missouri. In Bonne Terre there is IPDSL from AT&T but not in terre du lac. From the local techs they say that our area needs a remote terminal installed. Is there anyway for AT&T to survery the area and see if they could get us hooked up? or if there is plans for this area? I tried finding John Sondag's e-mail address but I could not find it. Any help from at&t engenering would be great, or if someone representing AT&T can get my request to the right department. Thanks in advanced

Chris AT&T customer

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I filled out that link, Hope they respond thank you

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

well no one has contacted me. whats next? i know where the local co is at, But there seems to never be anyone there. any sugestions? thanks

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

Due to the holiday's, there might be a delay in a responce?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.