Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

4 Messages

Thu, Jan 16, 2020 8:03 PM

F Case

How do I start an F Case? Can I do that online? I live in a new construction house about 100 feet away from two AT&T on either side of my house but I am not serviceable for internet, according to customer support. I've been trying to find out for weeks why that is and if there is anything we can do about it.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

davemize

ACE - Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

2 months ago

Call 800.288.2020 and ask for an address verification. You'll need the addresses of the homes on either side of you that have AT&T services. Also helpful to have the address of the nearest serving terminal, if you know it. This can take 2 - 3 weeks to complete once submitted.

*** Let's Think >Inside< The Box - See The Orange Box At The Top ***

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

4 Messages

I'm trying but so far no luck with the first operator.

• 

4 Messages

Finally got someone to submit an address validation. Hopefully I will hear from them soon. Will update.

davemize

ACE - Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

Glad you got it submitted.

*** Let's Think >Inside< The Box - See The Orange Box At The Top ***

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

4 Messages

Thanks for the assistance! Hopefully they will call me back at some point.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…