Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
Justmad's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Tue, Dec 19, 2017 3:32 PM

does ATT not need new custmors?????

I would Like internet where I live. However they say that I can not have it in my area . But my neighbor has DSL but I am in a place where it is not available for ME. But on the web site when I put in my address it says it is available in my area. It does not say but we stop at your neighbors house. When I call about it they say that I am in a area where I can not get the internet. I know that COX does not come out this far and any local phone service that may be in my area says the same thing, that I am in a area that is not coved. So the only Internet that I can have is Satellite, which COST to much and is LIMITED on DATA. So my question is WHY?

Thanks

JUST MAD 

curiouscat

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

4 y ago

Probably because there's just no more available slots/facilites for new DSL customers, and ATT is phasing out DSL. 

Also click here.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

I had the same problem. My nieghbor was my mother. After finally getting the service installation date they never showed up. Six attempts were no call no shows. Once we finally got the service up and running in June I have still not received a fraction of the services that are part of the pkg. Beware of slow speeds,horrific customer service and neverending lipservice from incompetent tech support. If you have DSL unfortunately you have no other choices.  

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.