Shop holiday gifts while you still can - Everyone gets our best deals on any smartphone!
Need help connecting your router?
AronB's profile

1 Message

Tuesday, September 19th, 2023 8:01 PM

damage caused during construction

In May when ATT installed 3 pull boxed on the property at 19401 - 19551 SHERIDAN STREET PEMBROKE PINES FL 33332 they broke my sprinkler system.  The work was done by Secured Links Communication.  I can be reached at 786-370-6336.

Who can I speak with?

Aron Blatt

Community Support


225.7K Messages

3 months ago

Hey there @AronB,

Thank you for sharing this information with us, we'd be glad to help you get this sorted out.


To file a claim for property damage you can contact: 314-235-5328 and leave a voicemail with the required information:

  • Callers' name
  • Billing account number (BAN) and/or telephone number (TN)
  • Contact telephone number (TN)
  • Claim details

Please feel free to reach out to us for further assistance.


Thank you,

JamesR, AT&T Community Forums Specialist

Not finding what you're looking for?