Need help connecting your router?
jdhamiel's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, June 9th, 2017 6:39 PM

Closed

Is there someplace that I can leave customer feedback?

Is there someplace that I can leave customer feedback?  And I can't really pick a topic, this is just overall service.

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Was lied to by ATT multiple times and the frustrating thing is there is nothing I can do.

1. February 16 2020: called ATT to tell them my brothers phone had been stolen. ATT recommended I add insurance on the line so that I could file an insurance claim on the phone even though the phone had been stolen prior to adding the insurance. Added insurance and was told it was $8.99 -TWO HOURS

2. February 17 2020: Noticed insurance was insurance was in fact $14.99 on my bill. Called ATT they said $8.99 plan no longer existed despite being TOLD ONE DAY PRIOR IT DID. TWO HOURS go by talking to management and I was eventually told they would change my rate to $8.99

3. February 25th 2020: Bill was still showing $14.99 another TWO hours go by and they changed it back to $8.99

3. March 13 2020: Called insurance to file a claim. They said I Could not file a claim because the phone had been stolen before the insurance had been added. Told them what ATT told me and they said it was a LIE. ONE HOUR.

4. March 14 2020: I call ATT and they said this is not true I can get a new phone and to call back on March 17th because that will be 30 days after I added insurance. ONE HOUR

5. March 17 2020: I call AT - 90 minute wait time - they agree that I should get a new phone. THree way call me into the insurance company AND ATT HANGS UP ON ME AND DOES NOT CALL ME BACK. I wait ANOTHER 90 MINUTES ON HOLD. Finally get someone on ATT to tell me yes I can't get a new phone.

If you are counting that is 11 hours I have dealt with this. And in all, my brothers birthday is tomorrow and he has no phone. He is currently also not working because of COVID-19 and doesn't know how he will pay his rent let alone a phone. Just awful.

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

AT@T has the worst customer service ever! Makes Comcast look good. Rude customer service, or no customer service. Stay away from this company!

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

AT@T (Edited per community guidelines) so bad they make Comcast look good. Rude customer service or no customer service! Avoid this company if possible. Never again will I buy or purchase a product from this company.

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

My wife called ATT to inquire about upgrading on of our phones and transferring my account over to hers, after 60 minutes she was told to fo online to do the transfer (att/toBR.com -they want customer doing the work for them) and they cant offer the upgrade deal over the phone that that they have on the website. Basically its all do it yourself.

The bad news. The ATT representative told my wife she could get a better deal (hotspot, faster speed, etc.) and save money. She said she didn’t need any of these things but would take a lower price and accepted the ATT representatives proposal. She hung up and checke her account and her month;y bill went up 60.00.

More bad news. To fix this scam she had to spend another 45-minutes with a ATT customer loyalty person who tool 45 minutes to fix the problem. But she did get them revert to her original plan. They are clarity trying to kill the program she is on

More more bad news. I have gone to the att.tobr.com site 10X and done all the steps to transfer my line and after the final step, the ATT website is unable to process transaction at this time and need to call customer service

I guess that means another 45-minutes with an ATT customer representative who has limited training and will point me to a website to do their job.

Can be more disappointed

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

ATT has tripled my business bill and after TWO AND A HALF HOURS and 5 different representatives and an array of departments, no one can tell me why this is the case. This looks suspiciously like price-gouging to me and the simple fact that this company refuses to give me an explanation is clear fraud. I'm going to post this everywhere online until I get an answer or the FCC follows up on the case I just opened.

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Our fiber optic cable was cut on Sunday AM and I had to go through an extremely frustrating and time consuming process of talking to horrible automated auto attendants and a series of customer service reps that asked me to provide all the same information I had provided to the previous service rep. That was until I was connected to Adam (ID YA586E). My customer experience immediate changed to the positive.

Adam is extremely professional and while he was not able to get a repair technician to our home on Sunday, it was clear that he had exhausted every possibility. He promised to follow up again on Monday morning when AT&T's service center opened. I have had many service reps make those promises and none ever delivered. Not the case with Adam. He called me back this morning and he was able to snag a service repair slot for today. Hopefully everything will get repaired and we'll back up and running.

Adam (ID YA586E) sets the gold standard for customer service. He cares about his work and he makes the effort to help his customers. Even when he can't deliver what you want, when you want, he makes you feel like he did everything in his power to try. Best yet, he follows up and follows through.

I wish everyone had an Adam on this customer service team. He goes above and beyond!

Thanks.....Gary

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

On Sunday, our fiber optic cable was cut to our house by a rodent and we lost internet/TV, etc. After working our way through a very frustrating and time consuming AT&T customer service process of an auto attendant and a number of customer service reps that asked you to repeat all the information that you provided to the previous rep, I finally ended up with Adam (ID YA586E). My customer experience immediately changed to the positive.

Adam was extremely professional and he gave me the impression that he truly cared that my service was out and that he would do everything in his power to get our service back. Given it was a Sunday, we wasn't able to get anyone out to our house. Despite this setback, it was clear that Adam made every effort. He said that he'd follow up on Monday morning when AT&T customer service center opened, I've heard this promise before, so I was surprised when Adam called me this morning to inform me that he has a service technician coming out today to repair our fiber.

Adam (ID YA586E) sets the gold standard for customer service reps. He goes above and beyond! I wish every customer service center had an Adam.

Thanks Adam for restoring my faith in AT&T.

.....Gary

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I hate having to call customer service or technical support for At&T.  It always takes no less than an hour and usually more.  The other day I used the chat, but then the rep had to have technical support call me. I waited for the call for quite a while and then the person came on and said something like their call volume was high and to try back another time and hung up.  At that point, the rep on the chat had ended the chat.  

I called again yesterday and waited for a rep and the rep told me the wiring insurance I have been paying for monthly since 2016 would cover running wires to another room to move the router.  He transferred me to technical support to set up the appointment. Waited online again and then the next rep said that was not correct, there would be $149 charge. 

Called today, waited for rep and was told it was covered but if wiring had to be run there would be a $99 charge. When I asked for clarification the rep stated he did not know what the insurance covered by a technician would tell me the charges before they did anything. Then I asked for assistance because my printer is not recognizing the server (directed by HP Mfg. of printer).  I was on hold a while and then another rep came on the line from billing.  I had to give my information all over again. After speaking to that rep she had to transfer me back to technical support.  Then I was transferred to the Technical Team where the rep was able to explain what the insurance covered and discuss the issue I was having with the printer. 

The representatives are very courteous but the system they are working in is broke. Having to go through three reps and have to start over giving your information, plus the hold time is very frustrating. Please fix your system. I feel sorry for your employees that have to deal with people getting irate over the system that the employees cannot control.

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I can not get help with my internet until Tuesday. Iam a nursing student who has online finals starting next week and no one will help me!! I am over AT&T

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

iam a online nursing student who is trying to finish my semester next with finals and no one at AT&T cares that I dont have internet until 4 days later...that was the earliest . Very poor service...will probably be switching back to Spectrum after my semester.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.