AT&T Fixes - Find out how to Improve Wi-Fi & Internet Speed
Fix Slow Wi-Fi & Loss of Internet
Helpful information to improve your internet connection and speeds!
If your Wi-Fi is slow or not working, try the following:
- Reboot your modem/router - If you are using another provider, see their support information for instructions
- Optimize your Wi-Fi signal - just select Scan for Better Wi-Fi
- Fix it with the AT&T App - Help in less than 5 minutes!
AT&T Fiber (1000Mbps)
- AT&T Fiber Recommendation &Troubleshooting - You need to right setup to get the most out of your internet!
Troubleshoot Internet Loss Of Service
Many things can affect your internet experience that you can easily fix. Check out the solutions below:
- Internet Service Down - a reset alone may not restore service
- Is your Windows PC not connecting?
- Wi-Fi 101 - All-in-one support
Get the most of out your internet
AT&T is only part of the experience. Your home setup is the other. If your modem is not in the right place, your speeds may suffer.
- Test your speed - knowing your plan is just one part of the story
- Don't crowd the modem - your modem needs personalize space too
- Wi-Fi FAQs: Questions and Solutions - Myths about your Wi-Fi connection
- Streaming at home - What you need for the best streaming experience
Optimize the Wi-Fi Signal
Trying a different Wi-Fi setting is like trying on clothes, you have to find the best fit. Learn how to test different modem settings below:
Learn how to change the Wi-Fi Password
Slow browser and site issues
Advanced Router Troubleshooting
- Strict NAT? Bridge Mode? What is IP Passthrough? - Getting your router setup for 3rd party software or devices.
- Static IP - Learn how to set it up.
- Connecting Routers and Other Devices - Basic information for setting up a 3rd party router.
Need Help with Other Services?
ChrisZ, AT&T Community Specialist